Together, we've accomplished a lot, but there is still much more to do!
I’ve been honored to serve as your Encinitas City Council Member for the past four years. My track record shows that I do my homework, show up and work hard for all of Encinitas.
My main purpose was to improve our Encinitas quality of life understanding there are differences among each of our unique communities. I also made it a priority to work on your behalf protecting the environment of the whole region.
Since 2012, I have increased transparency and accountability at City Hall and moved Encinitas forward by:
- Keeping our roads in good repair
- Making smart decisions about public safety
- Planning ahead for railroad corridor changes
- Investing in the arts for future generations
I am running for re-election to continue to offer creative, practical solutions and work with my colleagues and the community to get things done, like:
- Moonlight Beach Marine Safety Center
- Citywide quiet zone with no train horns
- New pedestrian railroad crossings
- Leucadia 101 Streetscape
- Pacific View Arts Academy
- Smart road maintenance and traffic circulation
Recently I have earned the support of the League of Conservation Voters, Sierra Club and Encinitas Firefighters Association. They have endorsed me because as Encinitas City Council Member I have worked hard protecting our environment and making smart decisions about public safety.
Can I count on your support? If not I'd like the opportunity to earn your vote. Please check out my Events page and come meet me in person at an upcoming neighborhood house party or community forum.